Each week of the course opened up new questions about what will happen in the future. I wanted to share these questions with you.
– Future of the course
– What knowledge will be gained?
– What do I already know about media and how will the course change this knowledge?
– How will media events change the future?
– How will culture change?
– How will media theory and theorist change?
– Will all media theory be about social media?
– With the speed of technology and information are we loosing our sense of space?
– Technological determinism or cultural materialism?
– How will new media technologies change my thoughts, perceptions and actions?
– Will the introduction of new media forms mean that various media will keep canceling each other out?
– What will happen to our memories/minds if we keep using technologies to perform these functions?
– What information will be discovered in the future about how our minds and bodies work?
– How soon will there be 3D glasses that will allow us to see augmented reality?
– Virtual mirrors have changed online shopping, how else will online shopping change?
– How will augmented reality change professions?
– What will be the dangers associated with virtual reality?
– How will my habits change as I get older?
– What is going to happen in the climate change debate? Will the world reduce its omissions?
– How will data collection change?
– How will my perception of the past change with the more knowledge I know?
– How will the ways of music making and distribution change even further?
– Will the whole idea of the music legend change?
– In what ways will new media respond to thinking transversely?
– The network society has meant that we are moving from a binary way of thinking to a more complex way of thinking. Will our thinking keep evolving with the new “societies”?
– Will the audience gain any more power? If so in what way?
– How will Internet change governance in the future?
– How will the Internet change the education system?
– How will social organizations change? Will this change be for the better?
– What changes will I make in the future? How will I go about making these changes?
– Is the future going to be more collaborative?
– How will science publishing change?
– What will happen to ownership rights? Will they change?
– What will be the next big scientific breakthrough?
– How much will the Internet change the scientific method?
– Sometimes the more we learn the more we start to question